Candidate Application Needs Improvement Lawstinchaos's staff application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lawstinchaos

• In-game name: Lawstinchaos

• Hours: 1W 2D 18H 45S

• How can you benefit the staffing team? : I can benefit the staffing team because I'm a very patient person and won't lash out no matter what someone does. I know how rule violators think and might be able to persuade them to try to be a better member of the community. I'm good at finding out if someone is telling a lie so ill most likely find out who is in the wrong. I'm good at removing emotion from my thoughts so I won't be swayed by my opinions of someone. I won't be too strict with the rules but will punish a violator when necessary for example mass RDM/RDA, Prop blocking after multiple warnings, Attempting to cause problems for other players, or trying to falsely get other people ban/kicked. I'm very serious about wanting to be a bigger part of this community and want to help in any way i can.

• Why do you think you are qualified for this position as a staff member? I have been studying for the role of staff by watching staff members on other servers, reading up on it, and watching videos.I'm a fast learner when given a good opportunity, and I have an open mind.

• When are you able to play?: Weekdays 3:30pm-10:30pm,Weekends 10:00am-12:00am.
(FYI if I have to go for long amounts of time I will update my discord saying how long I will be gone)

Any Staff Referrals/Recommendations?: No.

• Do you have any previous staffing experience?: No this is my first time applying for staff.
  • Unfortunately, I don't have any real staff experience but I'm confident I will get better very quickly if given a chance.

Last edited:

Rawr

(-1) Well to start off, Grammar needs work, you need to fix your capitalization, spelling also remove the listed items listed "(Must be 6 Sentences)" "(Elaborate)", "(https://republic.community/steamid/)".spacing could use work. And I haven't seen you before now.

-IF FIXED WILL BE CHANGED TO +1

-Comment What I Missed

-Many Parts Of This Staff App Needs To Be Fixed Up Or Removed

-Rawr (AKA) Santa Baby

Last edited:

Drizzy

Administrator Tier 1
This staff application definitely needs some improvement.

• :I can benefit the staffing team because,i'm a very patient person, i know how rule violators think, i'm good at finding out if someone is telling a lie,i'm wont be too strict with the rules but will punish a violator when necessary for example mass rdm/rda,prop blocking after multiple warnings,attempting to cause problems for other players,or trying to falsely get other people ban/kicked.
This is just one really long run-on sentence. It would be great if you fix it and make it at least 6 sentences.

Why do you think you are qualified for this position as a staff member?i'v been studying for the role of staff by watching staff members on other servers,reading up on it,and watching videos.
It would be ideal if you improve this with better reasons and longer responses.

In conclusion, you have appeared to be immature on the forums and your application is not the best.

Drizzy

Administrator Tier 1
The main imperfection I have seen is that you have acted immature beforehand. Lately, you have acted more mature and I welcome this. Keep improving your maturity and show me you mean well.

Smurf

Assistant Executive
Staff member
Community Management
@lawstinchaos Sorry, though you have not used the correct application format nor have you edited your application for over a month which means we'll have no choice besides to deny it.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.